When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Saint Pie de Guire.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Saint Pie de Guire. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Saint Pie de Guire.
Large Airports ...
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. (YUL/CYUL)
- Quebec City - Jean Lesage Intl. (YQB/CYQB)
- Burlington Intl. (BTV/KBTV)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Montreal / Mirabel Intl. (YMX/CYMX)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YMX ICAO: CYMX
- Montreal / Mirabel International Airport lies 64 miles [103 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Saint Pie de Guire.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Montreal / Mirabel International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
- Plattsburgh Intl. (ICAO: KPBG)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Sorel Airport (FAA ID: CSY3)
- Sorel Airport lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> miles to the west of Saint Pie de Guire.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sorel Airport
- Louiseville Airport (FAA ID: CSJ4)
- Louiseville Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Saint Pie de Guire.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Louiseville Airport
- Drummondville Airport (FAA ID: CSC3)
- Trois Rivieres Airport (YRQ/CYRQ)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- L'Assomption Airport (FAA ID: CLA2)
- L'Assomption Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Saint Pie de Guire.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on L'Assomption Airport
- St. Mathieu de Beloeil Aero (FAA ID: CSB3)
- Saint Mathieu de Beloeil Aerodrome lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Saint Pie de Guire.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Mathieu de Beloeil Aerodrome
- Joliette Airport (FAA ID: CSG3)
- Joliette Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the west of Saint Pie de Guire.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Joliette Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Quebec
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Saint Pie de Guire. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Saint Pie de Guire), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Saint Pie de Guire) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Saint Pie de Guire. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Saint Pie de Guire
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Saint Pie de Guire. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.9873, Longitude: -72.7398