When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Saint Paul de Montminy.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Saint Paul de Montminy. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Saint Paul de Montminy.
Large Airports ...
- Quebec City - Jean Lesage Intl. (YQB/CYQB)
- Bangor Intl. (BGR/KBGR)
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. (YUL/CYUL)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YUL ICAO: CYUL
- Montreal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport lies 183 miles [294.5 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Saint Paul de Montminy.
- Official website: https://www.admtl.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Montreal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
- Burlington Intl. (BTV/KBTV)
- Portland Intl. Jetport Airport (PWM/KPWM)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Northern Maine Rgnl. (PQI/KPQI)
- Bagotville Airport (YBG/CYBG)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Ste. Lucie de Beauregard Aero (FAA ID: CSU4)
- Sainte Lucie de Beauregard Aerodrome lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the east of Saint Paul de Montminy.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sainte Lucie de Beauregard Aerodrome
- Montmagny Airport (FAA ID: CSE5)
- Montmagny Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Saint Paul de Montminy.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Montmagny Airport
- Lac Etchemin Airport (FAA ID: CSC5)
- Lac Etchemin Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Saint Paul de Montminy.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lac Etchemin Airport
- Ile aux Grues Airport (FAA ID: CSH2)
- Ile aux Grues Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Saint Paul de Montminy.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ile aux Grues Airport
- St. Anselme Aero (FAA ID: CTQ6)
- Saint Anselme Aerodrome lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Saint Paul de Montminy.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Anselme Aerodrome
- St. Frederic Aero (FAA ID: CSZ4)
- Saint Frederic Aerodrome lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Saint Paul de Montminy.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Frederic Aerodrome
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Quebec
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Saint Paul de Montminy. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Saint Paul de Montminy), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Saint Paul de Montminy) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Saint Paul de Montminy. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Saint Paul de Montminy
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Saint Paul de Montminy. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.7311, Longitude: -70.3602