List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Pontbriand (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Adderly Presbyterian Cemetery
- Anglican Kinnears Mills Cemetery
- Bullard Brook Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bullard Brook Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Bullard Brook Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Bullard Brook Cemetery lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> to the west of Pontbriand.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bullard Brook Cemetery
- Congregational Church Cemetery
- Dell Cemetery
- Greenlay George Cemetery
- Lower Ireland Wesleyan Methodist / United Cemetery
- Maple Grove Anglican Cemetery
- Methodist Leeds Cemetery
- Plummer Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Plummer Cemetery
- Plummer Cemetery lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> to the northwest of Pontbriand.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Plummer Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- St. Antoine de Tilly Cemetery
- St. Apollinaire Cemetery
- St. Bernard Cemetery
- St. Calixte Cemetery
- St. Flavien Cemetery
- St. Gilles Cemetery
- St. James Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. James Cemetery
- St. James Cemetery lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Pontbriand.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. James Cemetery
- St. Julie Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Julie Cemetery
- St. Julie Cemetery lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> to the northwest of Pontbriand.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Julie Cemetery
- St. Luke's Anglican Cemetery
- St. Nicolas Cemetery
- St. Paul's Anglican Cemetery
- St. Sylvestre Cemetery
- Ste. Croix Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Pontbriand, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Pontbriand to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Pontbriand.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Quebec Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to start with when searching in and around the area of Pontbriand:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Quebec
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Quebec
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Pontbriand.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Pontbriand) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Pontbriand. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.1542, Longitude: -71.2542 |
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|