List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Plessisville (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Adderly Presbyterian Cemetery
- Anglican Kinnears Mills Cemetery
- Bullard Brook Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bullard Brook Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Bullard Brook Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Bullard Brook Cemetery lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> to the east of Plessisville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bullard Brook Cemetery
- Congregational Church Cemetery
- Denison's Mills Cemetery
- Greenlay George Cemetery
- Lorne Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lorne Cemetery
- Lorne Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the south of Plessisville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lorne Cemetery
- Lower Ireland Wesleyan Methodist / United Cemetery
- Maple Grove Anglican Cemetery
- Methodist Leeds Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Neuville Cemetery
- Notre-Dame-du-Bon-Conseil Cemetery
- Plummer Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Plummer Cemetery
- Plummer Cemetery lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the east of Plessisville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Plummer Cemetery
- St. Antoine de Tilly Cemetery
- St. Apollinaire Cemetery
- St. Bernard Cemetery
- St. Calixte Cemetery
- St. Flavien Cemetery
- St. Gilles Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Gilles Cemetery
- St. Gilles Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the northeast of Plessisville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Gilles Cemetery
- St. James Cemetery
- St. Julie Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Julie Cemetery
- St. Julie Cemetery lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the northeast of Plessisville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Julie Cemetery
- St. Luke's Anglican Cemetery
- St. Nicolas Cemetery
- St. Sylvestre Cemetery
- Ste. Clotilde de Horton RC Cemetery
- Ste. Croix Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Plessisville, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Plessisville to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Plessisville.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Quebec
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Plessisville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Plessisville:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Quebec
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Quebec
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Plessisville.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Plessisville) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Plessisville. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from PlessisvilleOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Plessisville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.2167, Longitude: -71.7667 |
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|