List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Plan Vautrin (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Brookside Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Brookside Cemetery
- Brookside Cemetery lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Plan Vautrin.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brookside Cemetery
- Campbellton Rural Cemetery
- Dalhousie Riverview Cemetery Extension
- Dawsonville Community Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Dawsonville Community Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Dawsonville Community Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- The Dawsonville Community Cemetery is located 2 miles [3.2 km]<1> to the northeast of Dawsonville (NB).To be precise, Dawsonville Community Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km] to the southwest of Plan Vautrin.
- Dawsonville Community Cemetery has also been known as:
- Dawsonville Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dawsonville Community Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2529734<2>
- Eel River Crossing Cemetery
- Flatlands Cemetery
- New Mills Protestant Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the New Mills Protestant Cemetery
- New Mills Protestant Cemetery lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the south of Plan Vautrin.
- New Mills Protestant Cemetery has also been known as:
- New Mills Cemetery
- Zion United Church Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on New Mills Protestant Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2255120<2>
- St. Edgar Cemetery
- St. Francois Xavier Cemetery
- St. Gabriel's Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- St. John Evangelist RC Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. John Evangelist RC Cemetery
- St. John Evangelist RC Cemetery lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<1> to the southeast of Plan Vautrin.
- St. John Evangelist RC Cemetery has also been known as:
- St. John Evangelist Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. John Evangelist RC Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2474500<2>
- St. Luke's United Cemetery
- St. Maria Goretti Catholic Cemetery
- St. Mary's Anglican Church Cemetery
- St. Polycarpe RC Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Polycarpe RC Cemetery
- St. Polycarpe RC Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the southeast of Plan Vautrin.
- St. Polycarpe RC Cemetery has also been known as:
- Petit Rocher RC Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Polycarpe RC Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2472004<2>
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Plan Vautrin, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Plan Vautrin to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Plan Vautrin.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Quebec
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Plan Vautrin:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Quebec
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Quebec
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Plan Vautrin.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Plan Vautrin) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Plan Vautrin. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 48.2061, Longitude: -66.3017 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|