Welcome to Plage Victor ...
Although we found mention of Plage Victor during our research, we really don't have any information about it.<1> Given the context of how Plage Victor was mentioned, we believe that it was a community rather than a locale or some type of landmark. We have done a cursory search and if it was a community, we haven't been able to find any evidence that it still exists..
We've added Plage Victor to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Plage Victor, please Contact Us.
Time Zone: The area where we believe that Plage Victor might be (or was) located is in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
We believe that Plage Victor would be found within the (418) and (581)<2> area codes.
Communities near Plage Victor ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Plage Victor.
- Baie Saint Paul
- La Pocatiere
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for La Pocatiere
- La Pocatiere lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the northeast of Plage Victor
- Jump to Google Maps centered on La Pocatiere
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for L'Islet
- L'Islet lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the southwest of Plage Victor
- Jump to Google Maps centered on L'Islet
- Saint Jean Port Joli
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Jean Port Joli
- Saint Jean Port Joli lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<3> to the southwest of Plage Victor
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Jean Port Joli came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Jean Port Joli
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Sainte Anne de la Pocatiere
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sainte Anne de la Pocatiere
- Sainte Anne de la Pocatiere lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the northeast of Plage Victor
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Sainte Anne de la Pocatiere came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sainte Anne de la Pocatiere
- Saint Pacome
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Pacome
- Saint Pacome lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the northeast of Plage Victor
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Pacome
- Saint Aubert
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Aubert
- Saint Aubert lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the south of Plage Victor
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Aubert
- L'Isle Aux Coudres
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for L'Isle Aux Coudres
- L'Isle Aux Coudres lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the northwest of Plage Victor
- Jump to Google Maps centered on L'Isle Aux Coudres
- Les Eboulements
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Les Eboulements
- Les Eboulements lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the north of Plage Victor
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Les Eboulements
- Riviere Ouelle
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Riviere Ouelle
- Riviere Ouelle lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the northeast of Plage Victor
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Riviere Ouelle came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Riviere Ouelle
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Plage Victor ...
Looking for more information about Plage Victor? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Plage Victor, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Plage Victor.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Quebec Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/
|<1>||If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went south past Plage Victor and then turned west". While Plage Victor could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Plage Victor as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.|
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Mile's to see Pete ... Mile's is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Plage Victor could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong . Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
|<2>||Area code (581) is an overlay for area code (418).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Plage Victor) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Plage Victor. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 47.2500, Longitude: -70.2333 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|