When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Notre Dame du Portage.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Notre Dame du Portage. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Notre Dame du Portage.
Large Airports ...
- Quebec City - Jean Lesage Intl. (YQB/CYQB)
- Bangor Intl. (BGR/KBGR)
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. (YUL/CYUL)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YUL ICAO: CYUL
- Montreal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport lies 251 miles [403.9 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Notre Dame du Portage.
- Official website: https://www.admtl.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Montreal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
- Burlington Intl. (BTV/KBTV)
- Portland Intl. Jetport Airport (PWM/KPWM)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Bagotville Airport (YBG/CYBG)
- Mont Joli Airport (YYY/CYYY)
- St. Leonard Aero (YSL/CYSL)
- Northern Maine Rgnl. (PQI/KPQI)
- Baie-Comeau Airport (YBC/CYBC)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Riviere du Loup Airport (YRI/CYRI)
- Charlevoix Airport (YML/CYML)
- Grandes Bergeronnes Airport (FAA ID: CTH3)
- Grandes Bergeronnes Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the north of Notre Dame du Portage.
- Official website: * unknown
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grandes Bergeronnes Airport
- Ile aux Coudres Airport (FAA ID: CTA3)
- Ile aux Coudres Airport lies 44 miles [70.8 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Notre Dame du Portage.
- Official website: * unknown
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ile aux Coudres Airport
- Edmundston Airport (ICAO: CYES)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Quebec
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Notre Dame du Portage. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Notre Dame du Portage), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Notre Dame du Portage) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Notre Dame du Portage. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Notre Dame du PortageOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Notre Dame du Portage. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 47.7667, Longitude: -69.6167 |