Welcome to Auburn ...
Time Zone: Auburn lies in the Atlantic Time Zone (AST/ADT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: AST- Heure Normale de l'Atlantique (HNA), ADT- Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique (HAA).
The area code for Auburn: (902)
The Canadian Postal Code for Auburn: C0A<1>
Communities Also Named Auburn ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 46 communities that are also named Auburn - they are located in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois (2), Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan (2), Minnesota, Mississippi (2), Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nova Scotia, Ohio (2), Oklahoma, Ontario, Oregon, Pennsylvania (2), Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming (2).
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Auburn.
Communities near Auburn ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Auburn.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Stratford came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Stratford
- Stratford lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the southwest of Auburn
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stratford
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Stratford<3>
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Montague came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Montague
- Montague lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the southeast of Auburn
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Montague
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Montague<3>
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Miltonvale Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Miltonvale Park came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Miltonvale Park
- Miltonvale Park lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the west of Auburn
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Miltonvale Park
- Clyde River
- Warren Grove
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Warren Grove came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Warren Grove
- Warren Grove lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the west of Auburn
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Warren Grove
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Brackley came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brackley
- Brackley lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the west of Auburn
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brackley
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Auburn ...
Looking for more information about Auburn? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Auburn, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Auburn.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Prince Edward Island
About Prince Edward Island
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Auburn. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Prince Edward Island: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/
|<1>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Auburn, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Auburn). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Auburn or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Auburn) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Auburn. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Auburn
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Auburn. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.2935, Longitude: -62.9083
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|