Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Ephrata.
Our newspaper information for Ephrata is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
The following list contains the names of 8 papers that were published in the immediate area of Ephrata. In addition, the list contains another 164 papers that were published in the broader area that surrounded Ephrata. In total, we've identified 172 papers within 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> of Ephrata.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Ephrata.
Note: The Extended Newspaper Page is quite large and may take extra time to load.
Newspapers Published In Ephrata ...
We know of 8 newspapers that have been published in the immediate area of Ephrata:
- Ephrata Mountain Echo (from 1874)
- Ephrata Reporter (from 1896)
- Saturday Review (from 1877)
- The Ephrata Ensign (from 1938)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- The Ephrata News (from 1888)
- The Ephrata Review (from 1883)
- The Shopping News Of Lancaster County (from 1966)
- The Shopping News (from 1965)
Newspapers Neighboring Ephrata ...
The following newspapers were published within 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> of Ephrata.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Ephrata.
- Published In Denver [Lancaster County] ...
- Denver Semi Weekly Press (from 1890)
- The Denver Press (from 1916)
- Published In Lititz [Lancaster County] ...
- Lititz Record The Lititz Express (from 1937)
- The Lititz Express (from 1882)
- The Lititz Record-Express (from 1939)
- The Litiz [sic] Gazette (from 1875)
- The Prohibitionist (from 1893)
- The Weekly Express (from 1881)
- Published In Terre Hill [Lancaster County] ...
- The Terre Hill Times (from 1892)
- Published In New Holland [Lancaster County] ...
- New Holland Clarion (from 1873)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Published In Intercourse [Lancaster County] ...
- The Intercourse Review (from 19??)
- Published In Lancaster [Lancaster County] ...
- We know of 146 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Lancaster. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Lancaster
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> of Ephrata. This extended list includes all the papers from Lancaster. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Ephrata.
Note: The Extended Newspaper Page is quite large and may take extra time to load
- Published In Manheim [Lancaster County] ...
- Lancaster Suburbia (from 1964)
- Manheim Sentinel, And Lancaster County Advertiser (from 1867)
- Manheim Sentinel (from 1856)
- Manheim Sentinel (from 1934)
- Manheim Weekly Planet And Rapho Banner (from 1848)
- Manheim Whig Sentinel And Lancaster County Advertiser (from 1850)
- Our Flag (from 1868)
- Years of publication: 1868 to 18??
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 19539762
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Our Flag
- Holdings for: LCCN SN89077939
- Squirt (from 1985)
- Stiegel News (from 1967)
- Stiegel Times (from 1967)
- The Flea Bite (from 1869)
- The Manheim Monitor (from 1888)
- The Manheim Planet And Banner (from 1849)
- The Manheim Sun (from 1888)
- The Manheim Whig Sentinel (from 1851)
- The Pick (from 1856)
- The Sun (from 1841)
- Years of publication: 1841 to 18??
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 19537219
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Sun
- Holdings for: LCCN SN89077937
- Weekly Planet, And Rapho Banner (from 1846)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Pennsylvania
About Lancaster County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
The official website for Ephrata: www.ephrataboro.org/
The official website for Lancaster County: www.co.lancaster.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Ephrata) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Ephrata. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from EphrataOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ephrata. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.1797, Longitude: -76.1788 |