Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Delaware.
Our newspaper information for Delaware is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Delaware. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Delaware. Our list contains 32 papers that were published within 12 miles [19.3 km]<1> of Delaware.
Newspapers Neighboring Delaware ...
The following newspapers were published within 12 miles [19.3 km] of Delaware.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Delaware.
- Published In Dingmans Ferry [Pike County] ...
- The Minisink Bull (from 1966)
- Published In Newton [Sussex County] ...
- New Jersey Herald, And Sussex County Democrat (from 184?)
- Sussex Register (from 1813)
- Sussex True Democrat (from 1863)
- The Farmer's Journal, And Newton Advertiser (from 1796)
- The New Jersey Herald And Sussex County Independent (from 1952)
- The New Jersey Herald And Sussex Register (from 1943)
- The New Jersey Herald And The Sussex Register-Sussex County Independent (from 1952)
- The New Jersey Herald Continuing Sussex Register (from 1943)
- The New Jersey Herald, And Sussex County Democratic Republican (from 184?)
- The New Jersey Herald (from 1829)
- The New Jersey Herald (from 1926)
- The New Jersey Herald (from 1960)
- The Sussex Democrat (from 1858)
- The Sussex Record (from 1895)
- Published In Blairstown [Warren County] ...
- The Blairstown Press (from 1877)
- Published In Lafayette [Sussex County] ...
- The La Fayette Star And The Comic Yankee (from 1874)
- Published In Milford [Pike County] ...
- Eagle & Monitor (from 18??)
- Eagle Of The North (from 1826)
- Evening Bulletin (from 1904)
- Jeffersonian Republican (from 1841)
- Milford Dispatch And Pike County Press (from 1925)
- Milford Dispatch (from 1878)
- Northern Eagle And Milford Monitor (from 1828)
- Pike County Democrat (from 1849)
- Pike County Dispatch (from 1957)
- Pike County Press (from 1895)
- Pike County Press (from 1895)
- The Milford Herald (from 1852)
- The Northern Eagle (from 1864)
- The Pike County Courier (from 1990)
- The Pike County Times (from 19??)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Pennsylvania
About Pike County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Delaware. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Pike County: www.pikepa.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Delaware) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Delaware. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.1609, Longitude: -74.9093 In this case, the coordinates for Delaware have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).