When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Delaware Run.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Delaware Run. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Delaware Run.
Large Airports ...
- University Park Airport (SCE/KUNV)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Elmira - Corning Rgnl. (ELM/KELM)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Greater Binghamton Airport (BGM/KBGM)
- Bradford Rgnl. (BFD/KBFD)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Penn Valley Airport (ICAO: KSEG)
- Bloomsburg Muni. (FAA ID: N13)
- Bloomsburg Municipal Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Delaware Run.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bloomsburg Municipal Airport
- Northumberland Co. Airport (FAA ID: N79)
- Northumberland County Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Delaware Run.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Northumberland County Airport
- Eagles Mere Muni. (FAA ID: 40PN)
- Eagles Mere Municipal Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Delaware Run.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eagles Mere Municipal Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- William T. Piper Meml. (FAA ID: LHV)
- William T. Piper Memorial Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the west of Delaware Run.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on William T. Piper Memorial Airport
- Schuylkill Co. Airport (ICAO: KZER)
- Bendigo Airport (FAA ID: 74N)
- Bendigo Airport lies 42 miles [67.6 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Delaware Run.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bendigo Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Pennsylvania
About Northumberland County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Delaware Run. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Northumberland County: www.northumberlandco.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Delaware Run), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Delaware Run) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Delaware Run. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.1367, Longitude: -76.8511 In this case, the coordinates for Delaware Run have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).