When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Delabole.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Delabole. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Delabole.
Large Airports ...
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Teterboro Airport (TEB/KTEB)
- Stewart Intl. (SWF/KSWF)
- Westchester Co. Airport (HPN/KHPN)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Stroudsburg - Pocono Airport (FAA ID: N53)
- Stroudsburg - Pocono Airport lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Delabole.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stroudsburg - Pocono Airport
- Blairstown Airport (FAA ID: 1N7)
- Blairstown Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Delabole.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blairstown Airport
- Pocono Mountains Muni. (ICAO: KMPO)
- Alexandria Airport (FAA ID: N85)
- Alexandria Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Delabole.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alexandria Airport
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Allentown Queen City Muni. (ICAO: KXLL)
- Sky Manor Airport (FAA ID: N40)
- Sky Manor Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Delabole.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sky Manor Airport
- Trinca Airport (FAA ID: 13N)
- Trinca Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Delabole.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Trinca Airport
- Carbon Co. Airport
- Carbon County Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the west of Delabole.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carbon County Airport
- Jake Arner Meml. (FAA ID: 22N)
- Jake Arner Memorial Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the west of Delabole.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jake Arner Memorial Airport
- Quakertown Airport (ICAO: KUKT)
- Solberg - Hunterdon Airport (FAA ID: N51)
- Solberg - Hunterdon Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Delabole.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Solberg - Hunterdon Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Pennsylvania Community
About Northampton County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Delabole. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Northampton County: www.northamptoncounty.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Delabole), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Delabole) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Delabole. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.8520, Longitude: -75.2424 In this case, the coordinates for Delabole have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).