When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Dekalb Park.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Dekalb Park. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Dekalb Park.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Teterboro Airport (TEB/KTEB)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Wings Fld. (ICAO: KLOM)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport (FAA ID: N10)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Dekalb Park.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perkiomen Valley Airport
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
- Central Bucks County Muni.
- Central Bucks County Municipal Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Dekalb Park.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Central Bucks County Municipal Airport
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Doylestown Airport (DYL/KDYL)
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport (PNE/KPNE)
- Brandywine Airport (ICAO: KOQN)
- Quakertown Airport (ICAO: KUKT)
- Pottstown Muni. (FAA ID: N47)
- Pottstown Municipal Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Dekalb Park.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pottstown Municipal Airport
- Trenton Mercer Airport (TTN/KTTN)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Pennsylvania
About Montgomery County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Dekalb Park. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Montgomery County: www.montcopa.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Dekalb Park), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Dekalb Park) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Dekalb Park. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.1558, Longitude: -75.2998 In this case, the coordinates for Dekalb Park have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).