When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Deibler.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Deibler. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Deibler.
Large Airports ...
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- University Park Airport (SCE/KUNV)
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Elmira - Corning Rgnl. (ELM/KELM)
- Greater Binghamton Airport (BGM/KBGM)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Northumberland Co. Airport (FAA ID: N79)
- Northumberland County Airport lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Deibler.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Northumberland County Airport
- Penn Valley Airport (ICAO: KSEG)
- Bloomsburg Muni. (FAA ID: N13)
- Bloomsburg Municipal Airport lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Deibler.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bloomsburg Municipal Airport
- Schuylkill Co. Airport (ICAO: KZER)
- Bendigo Airport (FAA ID: 74N)
- Bendigo Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the south of Deibler.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bendigo Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Pennsylvania
About Northumberland County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Deibler. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Northumberland County: www.northumberlandco.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Deibler), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Deibler) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Deibler. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.8790, Longitude: -76.6277 In this case, the coordinates for Deibler have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).