When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Deer Pointe.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Deer Pointe. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Deer Pointe.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Baltimore - Washington Intl. (BWI/KBWI)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Brandywine Airport (ICAO: KOQN)
- New Garden Airport (FAA ID: N57)
- New Garden Airport lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Deer Pointe.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on New Garden Airport
- Spitfire Aero. (FAA ID: 7N7)
- Spitfire Aerodrome Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Deer Pointe.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spitfire Aerodrome Airport
- Chester Co. Airport (CTH/KMQS)
- Continue List (8 more) ...
- New Castle Airport (ILG/KILG)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport (FAA ID: N10)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Deer Pointe.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perkiomen Valley Airport
- Wings Fld. (ICAO: KLOM)
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
- Pottstown Muni. (FAA ID: N47)
- Pottstown Municipal Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Deer Pointe.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pottstown Municipal Airport
- Cecil Co. Airport (FAA ID: 58M)
- Cecil County Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Deer Pointe.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cecil County Airport
- Summit Airport (FAA ID: EVY)
- Summit Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Deer Pointe.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Summit Airport
- Cross Keys Airport (FAA ID: 17N)
- Cross Keys Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Deer Pointe.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cross Keys Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Pennsylvania
About Chester County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Deer Pointe. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Chester County: www.chesco.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Deer Pointe), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Deer Pointe) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Deer Pointe. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 39.9263, Longitude: -75.5574 In this case, the coordinates for Deer Pointe have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).