Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Deardorffs Mill.
Our newspaper information for Deardorffs Mill is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Deardorffs Mill. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Deardorffs Mill. Our list contains 28 papers that were published within 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> of Deardorffs Mill.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Deardorffs Mill.
Newspapers Neighboring Deardorffs Mill ...
The following newspapers were published within 13 miles [20.9 km] of Deardorffs Mill.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Deardorffs Mill.
- Published In Latimore [Adams County] ...
- Published In York Springs [Adams County] ...
- The Item
- The first year of publication is unknown, with the last issue in 1901
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 16576282
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Item
- Holdings for: LCCN SN88080890
- York Springs Comet (from 1877)
- York Springs Item (from 1901)
- Published In Dillsburg [York County] ...
- Dillsburg Banner (from 1987)
- Dillsburg Bulletin (from 187?)
- Dillsburg Weekly Bulletin (from 188?)
- The Community News (from 1965)
- The Dillsburg New Era (from 1875)
- The Weekly Bulletin And Tri-County Farm News (from 1919)
- Weekly Bulletin (from 1928)
- Published In Wrightsville [York County] ...
- The Wrightsville Herald (from 1947)
- The Wrightsville Star (from 1870)
- The Wrightsville Sun (from 1880)
- York County Star (from 185?)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Published In Mount Holly Springs [Cumberland County] ...
- The Mountain Echo (from 1871)
- The Mt. Holly Echo (from 1901)
- Published In New Oxford [Adams County] ...
- New Oxford Item (from 1879)
- Published In Carlisle [Cumberland County] ...
- We know of 67 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Carlisle. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Carlisle
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> of Deardorffs Mill. This extended list includes all the papers from Carlisle. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Deardorffs Mill
- Published In Mechanicsburg [Cumberland County] ...
- We know of 28 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Mechanicsburg. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Mechanicsburg
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> of Deardorffs Mill. This extended list includes all the papers from Mechanicsburg. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Deardorffs Mill
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Pennsylvania
About Adams County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Deardorffs Mill. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Deardorffs Mill) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Deardorffs Mill. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.0254, Longitude: -77.0808 In this case, the coordinates for Deardorffs Mill have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).