Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Dawson.
Our newspaper information for Dawson is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Dawson. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Dawson. Our list contains 108 papers that were published within 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> of Dawson.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Dawson.
Newspapers Neighboring Dawson ...
The following newspapers were published within 14 miles [22.5 km] of Dawson.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Dawson.
- Published In Beaver Falls [Beaver County] ...
- Beaver Falls Daily Tribune (from 1892)
- Beaver Falls Globe (from 1875)
- Beaver Falls Tribune And The Beaver Valley News (from 1928)
- Beaver Falls Tribune (from 1880)
- Beaver Falls Tribune (from 1908)
- Beaver Falls Tribune (from 1921)
- Evening Tribune (from 1915)
- The Courier (from 1875)
- The first year of publication was in 1875, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 31955467
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Courier
- Holdings for: LCCN SN95067011
- The Daily Republican (from 1896)
- The Daily Tribune (from 190?)
- The Daily Tribune (from 1884)
- The Democratic Standard (from 1882)
- The Evening Journal (from 1888)
- The Globe Advertiser (from 1879)
- The Independent (from 1881)
- The Weekly Tribune (from 1897)
- Valley Tribune (from 1981)
- Published In Beaver [Beaver County] ...
- We know of 36 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Beaver. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Beaver
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> of Dawson. This extended list includes all the papers from Beaver. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Dawson
- Published In Fallston [Beaver County] ...
- Beaver Falls Union, And Beaver County Advocate (from 1838)
- Published In New Brighton [Beaver County] ...
- Beaver Valley Daily News (from 188?)
- Beaver Valley Herald (from 1870)
- Beaver Valley News (from 1874)
- New Brighton Record (from 1854)
- New Brighton Times (from 1857)
- The Daily News (from 1882)
- The Daily News (from 188?)
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Published In Rochester [Beaver County] ...
- Rochester Daily Argus (from 18??)
- The Beaver City Chronicle (from 1839)
- Published In Aliquippa [Beaver County] ...
- Aliquippa News Herald (from 1943)
- Aliquippa News-Gazette (from 1942)
- Beaver Valley Times (from 195?)
- North News (from 19??)
- Star News (from 19??)
- Years of publication: 19?? to current
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 17942637
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Star News
- Holdings for: LCCN SN88080739
- The Aliquippa Gazette (from 1928)
- The Aliquippa News (from 1941)
- The Aliquippa Standard (from 1907)
- The Aliquippa Times (from 1943)
- The Evening Times (from 1943)
- The Union Press (from 1937)
- Published In East Liverpool [Columbiana County] ...
- East Liverpool Crisis And Gazette (from 1891)
- East Liverpool Crisis (from 1885)
- East Liverpool Democrat (from 1869)
- East Liverpool Gazette (from 1871)
- East Liverpool Mercury (from 1861)
- East Liverpool News (from 1935)
- East Liverpool Review-Tribune (from 1924)
- East Liverpool Review (from 1928)
- Evening News Review (from 1892)
- Potter's Gazette (from 1876)
- Potter's Gazette (from 1884)
- The Crisis (from 1884)
- The Daily Crisis (from 1887)
- The Daily Tribune (from 1885)
- The East Liverpool Gazette (from 1871)
- The East Liverpool Potter's Gazette (from 1882)
- The East Liverpool Tribune (from 1876)
- The Evening Review (from 1904)
- The Evening Review (from 1970)
- The Morning Tribune (from 1911)
- The Semi-Weekly Crisis (from 1897)
- The Weekly Crisis And Saturday Review (from 1904)
- The Weekly Crisis (from 1900)
- The Weekly Crisis (from 189?)
- Published In Chester [Hancock County] ...
- Panhandle Press (from 1969)
- Published In East Palestine [Columbiana County] ...
- The Chautauqua Daily (from 1914)
- The Daily Echo (from 1887)
- The Daily Leader (from 1915)
- The Daily Reveille (from 1888)
- The East Palestine Daily Leader (from 1926)
- The Palestine Reveille (from 1886)
- The Republican Reveille (from 1890)
- The Reveille Echo (from 1894)
- The Valley Echo (from 1878)
- Published In Ambridge [Beaver County] ...
- The Ambridge News-Herald (from 1906)
- The Citizen (from 1912)
- The Daily Citizen (from 1929)
- The Daily Citizen (from 1911)
- The News Herald (from 1942)
- Published In Wellsville [Columbiana County] ...
- American Patriot (from 1844)
- Daily Union-Record (from 1904)
- The Daily Union (from 1886)
- The Evening Record (from 1898)
- The Weekly Union (from 1893)
- The Wellsville Local (from 1870)
- The Wellsville Patriot (from 1850)
- The Wellsville Union (from 1863)
- Wellsville Commercial Advertiser And Farmers And Mechanics' Register (from 1838)
- Wellsville Daily Union (from 1905)
- Wellsville Evening Journal (from 1885)
- Wellsville Press (from 1947)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Pennsylvania
About Beaver County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Dawson. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Beaver County: www.co.beaver.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Dawson) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Dawson. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Dawson
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Dawson. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.7017, Longitude: -80.4031 In this case, the coordinates for Dawson have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).