When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Davidson Heights.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Davidson Heights. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Davidson Heights.
Large Airports ...
- Pittsburgh Intl. (PIT/KPIT)
- Akron - Canton Rgnl. (CAK/KCAK)
- Morgantown Muni. (MGW/KMGW)
- Cleveland / Hopkins Intl. (CLE/KCLE)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Greater Pittsburgh Intl.
- Greater Pittsburgh International Airport lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Davidson Heights.
- Official website: https://www.flypittsburgh.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Pittsburgh International Airport
- Allegheny Co. Airport (AGC/KAGC)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Beaver Co. Airport (ICAO: KBVI)
- Zelienople Muni. (FAA ID: PJC)
- Zelienople Municipal Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Davidson Heights.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Zelienople Municipal Airport
- Butler Co. Airport (ICAO: KBTP)
- Columbiana Co. Airport (FAA ID: 02G)
- Columbiana County Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Davidson Heights.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Columbiana County Airport
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Rock Airport (FAA ID: 9G1)
- Rock Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the east of Davidson Heights.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rock Airport
- Jefferson County Airpark (FAA ID: 2G2)
- Washington Co. Airport (ICAO: KAFJ)
- Inter Co. Airport (FAA ID: 31D)
- Inter County Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Davidson Heights.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Inter County Airport
- New Castle Muni. (ICAO: KUCP)
- Wheeling - Ohio Co. Airport (HLG/KHLG)
- Rostraver Airport (ICAO: KFWQ)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Pennsylvania
About Beaver County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Davidson Heights. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Beaver County: www.co.beaver.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Davidson Heights), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Davidson Heights) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Davidson Heights. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.5834, Longitude: -80.2598 In this case, the coordinates for Davidson Heights have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).