When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Dauberville.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Dauberville. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Dauberville.
Large Airports ...
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Baltimore - Washington Intl. (BWI/KBWI)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- University Park Airport (SCE/KUNV)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Pottstown Muni. (FAA ID: N47)
- Pottstown Municipal Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Dauberville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pottstown Municipal Airport
- Allentown Queen City Muni. (ICAO: KXLL)
- Carbon Co. Airport
- Carbon County Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Dauberville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carbon County Airport
- Jake Arner Meml. (FAA ID: 22N)
- Jake Arner Memorial Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Dauberville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jake Arner Memorial Airport
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Schuylkill Co. Airport (ICAO: KZER)
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
- Lancaster Airport (LNS/KLNS)
- Smoketown Airport (FAA ID: S37)
- Smoketown Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Dauberville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smoketown Airport
- Quakertown Airport (ICAO: KUKT)
- Bendigo Airport (FAA ID: 74N)
- Bendigo Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Dauberville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bendigo Airport
- Chester Co. Airport (CTH/KMQS)
- Hazleton Muni. (FAA ID: HZL)
- Hazleton Municipal Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the north of Dauberville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hazleton Municipal Airport
- Brandywine Airport (ICAO: KOQN)
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Pennsylvania
About Berks County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Dauberville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Berks County: www.co.berks.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Dauberville), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Dauberville) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Dauberville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.4637, Longitude: -75.9819 In this case, the coordinates for Dauberville have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).