When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Dannersville.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Dannersville. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Dannersville.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Teterboro Airport (TEB/KTEB)
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
- Stewart Intl. (SWF/KSWF)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Allentown Queen City Muni. (ICAO: KXLL)
- Carbon Co. Airport
- Carbon County Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Dannersville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carbon County Airport
- Jake Arner Meml. (FAA ID: 22N)
- Jake Arner Memorial Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Dannersville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jake Arner Memorial Airport
- Quakertown Airport (ICAO: KUKT)
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Alexandria Airport (FAA ID: N85)
- Alexandria Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Dannersville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alexandria Airport
- Stroudsburg - Pocono Airport (FAA ID: N53)
- Stroudsburg - Pocono Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Dannersville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stroudsburg - Pocono Airport
- Sky Manor Airport (FAA ID: N40)
- Sky Manor Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Dannersville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sky Manor Airport
- Blairstown Airport (FAA ID: 1N7)
- Blairstown Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Dannersville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blairstown Airport
- Pocono Mountains Muni. (ICAO: KMPO)
- Central Bucks County Muni.
- Central Bucks County Municipal Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Dannersville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Central Bucks County Municipal Airport
- Doylestown Airport (DYL/KDYL)
- Pottstown Muni. (FAA ID: N47)
- Pottstown Municipal Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Dannersville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pottstown Municipal Airport
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Pennsylvania
About Northampton County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Dannersville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Northampton County: www.northamptoncounty.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Dannersville), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Dannersville) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Dannersville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.7437, Longitude: -75.4349 In this case, the coordinates for Dannersville have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).