When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Daleville.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Daleville. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Daleville.
Large Airports ...
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
- University Park Airport (SCE/KUNV)
- Syracuse Hancock Intl. (SYR/KSYR)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Greater Binghamton Airport (BGM/KBGM)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
- Stewart Intl. (SWF/KSWF)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Pocono Mountains Muni. (ICAO: KMPO)
- Wilkes - Barre Airport (FAA ID: WBW)
- Wilkes - Barre Wyoming Valley Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the west of Daleville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wilkes - Barre Wyoming Valley Airport
- Scranton Muni.
- Scranton Municipal Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Daleville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Scranton Municipal Airport
- Cherry Ridge Airport (FAA ID: N30)
- Cherry Ridge Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Daleville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cherry Ridge Airport
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Seamans Fld. (FAA ID: 9N3)
- Seamans Field lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Daleville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Seamans Field
- Stroudsburg - Pocono Airport (FAA ID: N53)
- Stroudsburg - Pocono Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Daleville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stroudsburg - Pocono Airport
- Hazleton Muni. (FAA ID: HZL)
- Hazleton Municipal Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Daleville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hazleton Municipal Airport
- Blairstown Airport (FAA ID: 1N7)
- Blairstown Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Daleville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blairstown Airport
- Carbon Co. Airport
- Carbon County Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Daleville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carbon County Airport
- Jake Arner Meml. (FAA ID: 22N)
- Jake Arner Memorial Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Daleville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jake Arner Memorial Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Pennsylvania
About Lackawanna County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Daleville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Lackawanna County: www.lackawannacounty.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Daleville), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Daleville) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Daleville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.3051, Longitude: -75.5138 In this case, the coordinates for Daleville have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).