When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Daleville.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Daleville. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Daleville.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Baltimore - Washington Intl. (BWI/KBWI)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Wicomico Rgnl. (SBY/KSBY)
General Aviation Airports ...
- New Garden Airport (FAA ID: N57)
- New Garden Airport lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Daleville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on New Garden Airport
- Chester Co. Airport (CTH/KMQS)
- Brandywine Airport (ICAO: KOQN)
- New Castle Airport (ILG/KILG)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Cecil Co. Airport (FAA ID: 58M)
- Cecil County Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the south of Daleville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cecil County Airport
- Smoketown Airport (FAA ID: S37)
- Smoketown Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Daleville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smoketown Airport
- Summit Airport (FAA ID: EVY)
- Summit Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Daleville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Summit Airport
- Harford Co. Airport (FAA ID: 0W3)
- Harford County Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Daleville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Harford County Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Pennsylvania
About Chester County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Daleville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Chester County: www.chesco.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Daleville), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Daleville) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Daleville. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Daleville
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Daleville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 39.8645, Longitude: -75.8850