When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Dale.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Dale. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Dale.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Pottstown Muni. (FAA ID: N47)
- Pottstown Municipal Airport lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Dale.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pottstown Municipal Airport
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
- Quakertown Airport (ICAO: KUKT)
- Allentown Queen City Muni. (ICAO: KXLL)
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Perkiomen Valley Airport (FAA ID: N10)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Dale.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perkiomen Valley Airport
- Wings Fld. (ICAO: KLOM)
- Central Bucks County Muni.
- Central Bucks County Municipal Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Dale.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Central Bucks County Municipal Airport
- Doylestown Airport (DYL/KDYL)
- Carbon Co. Airport
- Carbon County Airport lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Dale.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carbon County Airport
- Jake Arner Meml. (FAA ID: 22N)
- Jake Arner Memorial Airport lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Dale.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jake Arner Memorial Airport
- Brandywine Airport (ICAO: KOQN)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Pennsylvania Community
About Berks County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Dale. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Berks County: www.co.berks.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Dale), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Dale) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Dale. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Dale
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Dale. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.4152, Longitude: -75.6161