When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Cynwyd Estates.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Cynwyd Estates. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Cynwyd Estates.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Teterboro Airport (TEB/KTEB)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Wings Fld. (ICAO: KLOM)
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport (PNE/KPNE)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport (FAA ID: N10)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Cynwyd Estates.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perkiomen Valley Airport
- Brandywine Airport (ICAO: KOQN)
- Continue List (11 more) ...
- Spitfire Aero. (FAA ID: 7N7)
- Spitfire Aerodrome Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Cynwyd Estates.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spitfire Aerodrome Airport
- Burlington County Airpark
- Burlington County Airpark lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Cynwyd Estates.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burlington County Airpark
- South Jersey Rgnl. (ICAO: KVAY)
- Camden Co. Airport (FAA ID: 19N)
- Camden County Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Cynwyd Estates.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camden County Airport
- Camden - Burlington County
- Camden - Burlington County lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Cynwyd Estates.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camden - Burlington County
- Cross Keys Airport (FAA ID: 17N)
- Cross Keys Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Cynwyd Estates.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cross Keys Airport
- Flying W Airport (FAA ID: N14)
- Flying W Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Cynwyd Estates.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Flying W Airport
- Doylestown Airport (DYL/KDYL)
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
- Southern Cross Airport (FAA ID: C01)
- Southern Cross Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Cynwyd Estates.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Southern Cross Airport
- Red Lion Airport (FAA ID: N73)
- Red Lion Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Cynwyd Estates.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Red Lion Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Pennsylvania
About Montgomery County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Cynwyd Estates. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Montgomery County: www.montcopa.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Cynwyd Estates), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Cynwyd Estates) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cynwyd Estates. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.0029, Longitude: -75.2430 In this case, the coordinates for Cynwyd Estates have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).