Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Curfew.
Our newspaper information for Curfew is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Curfew. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Curfew. Our list contains 37 papers that were published within 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> of Curfew.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Curfew.
Newspapers Neighboring Curfew ...
The following newspapers were published within 9 miles [14.5 km] of Curfew.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Curfew.
- Published In Perryopolis [Fayette County] ...
- Published In Fayette City [Fayette County] ...
- Fayette City Journal (from 1900)
- Published In Brownsville [Fayette County] ...
- American Observer (from 1825)
- Brownsville Evening Telegraph (from 1915)
- Brownsville Free Press (from 1840)
- Brownsville Telegraph (from 1928)
- Brownsville Times (from 1857)
- Brownsville Weekly Clipper (from 1853)
- Fayette And Greene Jacksonian Galaxy (from 1827)
- Intelligencer (from 18??)
- Philanthropist (from 1833)
- The American Telegraph (from 1814)
- The Brownsville Clipper (from 1853)
- The Brownsville Herald (from 1845)
- The Clipper-Monitor (from 1907)
- The Fayette Journal (from 1838)
- The Greenback Banner (from 1877)
- The Morning Telegraph (from 19??)
- The Sharp-shooter (from 1848)
- The Telegraph (from 1969)
- The Western Register And Brownsville Gazette (from 1818)
- The Western Register (from 182?)
- Western Intelligencer (from 183?)
- Western Observer (from 1838)
- Western Repository (from 1809)
- Published In California [Washington County] ...
- The California Press (from 1960)
- The California Sentinel (from 1901)
- The California Sentinel (from 19??)
- The California Times (from 1875)
- The Sentinel (from 19??)
- The Valley Messenger (from 1885)
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Published In Roscoe [Washington County] ...
- The Roscoe Ledger (from 1897)
- Published In Belle Vernon [Fayette County] ...
- Belle Vernon Enterprise (from 1886)
- The Belle Vernon Patriot (from 1874)
- The Enterprise (from 1886)
- Published In New Haven [Fayette County] ...
- New Haven Herald (from 1896)
- Published In Connellsville [Fayette County] ...
- Coke Country Chronicle (from 18??)
- Connellsville Daily News (from 1898)
- Connellsville Enterprise (from 1855)
- Connellsville Tribune (from 1874)
- Democratic Sentinel (from 185?)
- Fayette County Republican (from 1899)
- Fayette Monitor And Youghioghenian (from 1871)
- The Courier (from 1902)
- The Courier (from 1888)
- The Daily Courier (from 1974)
- The Fayette Monitor (from 18??)
- The Keystone Courier (from 1869)
- The New Monitor (from 189?)
- The Sunday Courier (from 1906)
- The Temperance Radical (from 1878)
- The Weekly Courier (from 1906)
- Published In Scottdale [Westmoreland County] ...
- Miners Record (from 1881)
- Scottdale Independent (from 1882)
- The Independent-Observer (from 1926)
- The Scottdale News-Observer (from 1923)
- The Scottdale News (from 1923)
- Published In Uniontown [Fayette County] ...
- We know of 37 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Uniontown. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Uniontown
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> of Curfew. This extended list includes all the papers from Uniontown. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Curfew
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Pennsylvania
About Fayette County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Curfew. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Fayette County: www.fayettepa.org
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Curfew) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Curfew. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.0415, Longitude: -79.7584 In this case, the coordinates for Curfew have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).