When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Cumbola.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Cumbola. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Cumbola.
Large Airports ...
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- University Park Airport (SCE/KUNV)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Baltimore - Washington Intl. (BWI/KBWI)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Schuylkill Co. Airport (ICAO: KZER)
- Carbon Co. Airport
- Carbon County Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Cumbola.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carbon County Airport
- Jake Arner Meml. (FAA ID: 22N)
- Jake Arner Memorial Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Cumbola.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jake Arner Memorial Airport
- Hazleton Muni. (FAA ID: HZL)
- Hazleton Municipal Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Cumbola.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hazleton Municipal Airport
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Northumberland Co. Airport (FAA ID: N79)
- Northumberland County Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Cumbola.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Northumberland County Airport
- Bendigo Airport (FAA ID: 74N)
- Bendigo Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Cumbola.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bendigo Airport
- Bloomsburg Muni. (FAA ID: N13)
- Bloomsburg Municipal Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Cumbola.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bloomsburg Municipal Airport
- Allentown Queen City Muni. (ICAO: KXLL)
- Penn Valley Airport (ICAO: KSEG)
- Pottstown Muni. (FAA ID: N47)
- Pottstown Municipal Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Cumbola.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pottstown Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Pennsylvania
About Schuylkill County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Cumbola. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Schuylkill County: www.co.schuylkill.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Cumbola), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Cumbola) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cumbola. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.7118, Longitude: -76.1377 In this case, the coordinates for Cumbola have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).