Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Culp.
Our newspaper information for Culp is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Culp. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Culp. Our list contains 68 papers that were published within 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> of Culp.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Culp.
Newspapers Neighboring Culp ...
The following newspapers were published within 15 miles [24.1 km] of Culp.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Culp.
- Published In Bellwood [Blair County] ...
- The Bellwood Bulletin (from 1888)
- Published In Tyrone [Blair County] ...
- The Tyrone Times (from 1880)
- Tyrone Daily Herald (from 1887)
- Tyrone Democrat (from 1872)
- Tyrone Herald (from 1867)
- Published In Alexandria [Huntingdon County] ...
- Home News (from 189?)
- The first year of publication was in 189?, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 15745986
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Home News
- Holdings for: LCCN SN87080293
- Our Church News (from 1888)
- The Mountain Messenger (from 1890)
- Published In Altoona [Blair County] ...
- We know of 34 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Altoona. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Altoona
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> of Culp. This extended list includes all the papers from Altoona. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Culp
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Published In Williamsburg [Blair County] ...
- Temperance Vindicator (from 1868)
- The Williamsburg Record (from 1906)
- The Williamsburg Semi-Weekly Record (from 190?)
- Williamsburg Journal (from 1938)
- Published In Hollidaysburg [Blair County] ...
- Beacon Light (from 1843)
- Blair County Whig And Hollidaysburg And Gaysport Telegraph (from 1849)
- Blair Press (from 1963)
- Canal And Portage Register (from 1836)
- Democratic Standard And Huntingdon County Gazette (from 1839)
- Democratic Standard (from 1842)
- Hollidaysburg Observer (from 1984)
- Hollidaysburg Register, And Blair County Inquirer (from 1846)
- Hollidaysburgh Register (from 1849)
- The Aurora And Courier (from 1833)
- The Hollidaysburg Register (from 1868)
- Published In Duncansville [Blair County] ...
- The Blair County Shoppers Guide (from 1978)
- Published In Huntingdon [Huntingdon County] ...
- We know of 60 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Huntingdon. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Huntingdon
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> of Culp. This extended list includes all the papers from Huntingdon. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Culp
- Published In Gallitzin [Cambria County] ...
- Gallitzin Weekly Times (from 1894)
- Industrial Vindicator (from 1887)
- The Gallitzin Item (from 1917)
- The Gallitzin News (from 1885)
- The Gallitzin Tru-val-ier (from 1939)
- The Weekly Item (from 1906)
- The Weekly News (from 1885)
- Tru-val-ier (from 1937)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Pennsylvania
About Blair County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Culp. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Culp) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Culp. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.5803, Longitude: -78.2600 In this case, the coordinates for Culp have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).