When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Cuba Mills.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Cuba Mills. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Cuba Mills.
Large Airports ...
- University Park Airport (SCE/KUNV)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
- Johnstown - Cambria Co. Airport (JST/KJST)
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Dubois Rgnl. (DUJ/KDUJ)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Bradford Rgnl. (BFD/KBFD)
- Elmira - Corning Rgnl. (ELM/KELM)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Mifflin Co. Airport (ICAO: KRVL)
- Bellefonte Skypark (FAA ID: N96)
- Bellefonte Skypark lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Cuba Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bellefonte Skypark
- Carlisle Airport (FAA ID: N94)
- Carlisle Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Cuba Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carlisle Airport
- Penn Valley Airport (ICAO: KSEG)
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- William T. Piper Meml. (FAA ID: LHV)
- William T. Piper Memorial Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the north of Cuba Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on William T. Piper Memorial Airport
- Capital City Airport (HAR/KCXY)
- Mid-State Airport (ICAO: KPSB)
- Chambersburg Muni.
- Chambersburg Municipal Airport lies 44 miles [70.8 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Cuba Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chambersburg Municipal Airport
- Franklin County Rgnl. (FAA ID: N68)
- Franklin County Regional Airport lies 44 miles [70.8 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Cuba Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Franklin County Regional Airport
- Bendigo Airport (FAA ID: 74N)
- Bendigo Airport lies 44 miles [70.8 km]<2> miles to the east of Cuba Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bendigo Airport
- Northumberland Co. Airport (FAA ID: N79)
- Northumberland County Airport lies 47 miles [75.6 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Cuba Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Northumberland County Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Pennsylvania
About Juniata County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Cuba Mills. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Juniata County: www.co.juniata.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Cuba Mills), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Cuba Mills) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cuba Mills. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.5906, Longitude: -77.4067 In this case, the coordinates for Cuba Mills have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).