When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Crums Corners.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Crums Corners. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Crums Corners.
Large Airports ...
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- University Park Airport (SCE/KUNV)
- Baltimore - Washington Intl. (BWI/KBWI)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Johnstown - Cambria Co. Airport (JST/KJST)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Dubois Rgnl. (DUJ/KDUJ)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Carlisle Airport (FAA ID: N94)
- Carlisle Airport lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> miles to the south of Crums Corners.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carlisle Airport
- Capital City Airport (HAR/KCXY)
- Mifflin Co. Airport (ICAO: KRVL)
- York Airport (ICAO: KTHV)
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Bendigo Airport (FAA ID: 74N)
- Bendigo Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Crums Corners.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bendigo Airport
- Penn Valley Airport (ICAO: KSEG)
- Chambersburg Muni.
- Chambersburg Municipal Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Crums Corners.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chambersburg Municipal Airport
- Franklin County Rgnl. (FAA ID: N68)
- Franklin County Regional Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Crums Corners.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Franklin County Regional Airport
- Gettysburg Rgnl. (FAA ID: W05)
- Gettysburg Regional Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the south of Crums Corners.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gettysburg Regional Airport
- * (FAA ID: N71)
- * lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Crums Corners.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on *
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Pennsylvania
About Perry County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Crums Corners. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Perry County: www.perryco.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Crums Corners), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Crums Corners) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Crums Corners. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.3618, Longitude: -77.1714 In this case, the coordinates for Crums Corners have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).