When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Crows Mills.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Crows Mills. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Crows Mills.
Large Airports ...
- Morgantown Muni. (MGW/KMGW)
- Pittsburgh Intl. (PIT/KPIT)
- Akron - Canton Rgnl. (CAK/KCAK)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Greater Pittsburgh Intl.
- Greater Pittsburgh International Airport lies 41 miles [66 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Crows Mills.
- Official website: https://www.flypittsburgh.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Pittsburgh International Airport
- Allegheny Co. Airport (AGC/KAGC)
- North Central WV Airport (CKB/KCKB)
- Arnold Palmer Rgnl. (LBE/KLBE)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Marshall Co. Airport (FAA ID: MPG)
- Marshall County Airport lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Crows Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Marshall County Airport
- Wheeling - Ohio Co. Airport (HLG/KHLG)
- Washington Co. Airport (ICAO: KAFJ)
- Greene Co. Airport (FAA ID: WAY)
- Greene County Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the east of Crows Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greene County Airport
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Jefferson County Airpark (FAA ID: 2G2)
- Monroe Co. Airport (FAA ID: 4G5)
- Monroe County Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Crows Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Monroe County Airport
- Harrison Co. Airport (FAA ID: 8G6)
- Harrison County Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Crows Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Harrison County Airport
- Barnesville Airport (FAA ID: 6G5)
- Barnesville - Bradfield Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the west of Crows Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Barnesville - Bradfield Airport
- Fairmont Muni. (FAA ID: 4G7)
- Fairmont Municipal Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Crows Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fairmont Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Pennsylvania
About Greene County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Crows Mills. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Greene County: www.county.greenepa.net/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Crows Mills), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Crows Mills) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Crows Mills. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 39.9279, Longitude: -80.5056 In this case, the coordinates for Crows Mills have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).