When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Cross Mill.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Cross Mill. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Cross Mill.
Large Airports ...
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Baltimore - Washington Intl. (BWI/KBWI)
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Wicomico Rgnl. (SBY/KSBY)
General Aviation Airports ...
- York Airport (ICAO: KTHV)
- * (FAA ID: N71)
- * lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the north of Cross Mill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on *
- Harford Co. Airport (FAA ID: 0W3)
- Harford County Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Cross Mill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Harford County Airport
- Smoketown Airport (FAA ID: S37)
- Smoketown Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Cross Mill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smoketown Airport
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Lancaster Airport (LNS/KLNS)
- Carroll Co. Airport
- Carroll County Rgnl. (ICAO: KDMW)
- Martin State Airport (ICAO: KMTN)
- Capital City Airport (HAR/KCXY)
- Chester Co. Airport (CTH/KMQS)
- Cecil Co. Airport (FAA ID: 58M)
- Cecil County Airport lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Cross Mill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cecil County Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Pennsylvania
About York County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Cross Mill. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for York County: www.york-county.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Cross Mill), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Cross Mill) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cross Mill. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 39.7990, Longitude: -76.5408 In this case, the coordinates for Cross Mill have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).