Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Cross Keys.
Our newspaper information for Cross Keys is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Cross Keys. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Cross Keys. Our list contains 61 papers that were published within 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> of Cross Keys.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Cross Keys.
Newspapers Neighboring Cross Keys ...
The following newspapers were published within 13 miles [20.9 km] of Cross Keys.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Cross Keys.
- Published In Duncansville [Blair County] ...
- The Blair County Shoppers Guide (from 1978)
- Published In Hollidaysburg [Blair County] ...
- Beacon Light (from 1843)
- Blair County Whig And Hollidaysburg And Gaysport Telegraph (from 1849)
- Blair Press (from 1963)
- Canal And Portage Register (from 1836)
- Democratic Standard And Huntingdon County Gazette (from 1839)
- Democratic Standard (from 1842)
- Hollidaysburg Observer (from 1984)
- Hollidaysburg Register, And Blair County Inquirer (from 1846)
- Hollidaysburgh Register (from 1849)
- The Aurora And Courier (from 1833)
- The Hollidaysburg Register (from 1868)
- Published In Altoona [Blair County] ...
- We know of 34 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Altoona. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Altoona
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> of Cross Keys. This extended list includes all the papers from Altoona. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Cross Keys
- Published In Gallitzin [Cambria County] ...
- Gallitzin Weekly Times (from 1894)
- Industrial Vindicator (from 1887)
- The Gallitzin Item (from 1917)
- The Gallitzin News (from 1885)
- The Gallitzin Tru-val-ier (from 1939)
- The Weekly Item (from 1906)
- The Weekly News (from 1885)
- Tru-val-ier (from 1937)
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Published In Roaring Spring [Blair County] ...
- The Cove News (from 1930)
- The Weekly News (from 1906)
- Published In Cresson [Cambria County] ...
- Penn-Central News (from 192?)
- The Cresson Record (from 1895)
- Published In Martinsburg [Blair County] ...
- Cove Echo (from 1872)
- Martinsburg Herald (from 1885)
- Martinsburg Herald (from 1903)
- Martinsburg Weekly Herald (from 1895)
- Morrisons Cove Herald (from 1931)
- Published In Bellwood [Blair County] ...
- The Bellwood Bulletin (from 1888)
- Published In Williamsburg [Blair County] ...
- Temperance Vindicator (from 1868)
- The Williamsburg Record (from 1906)
- The Williamsburg Semi-Weekly Record (from 190?)
- Williamsburg Journal (from 1938)
- Published In Portage [Cambria County] ...
- Southern Cambria News And The Portage Dispatch (from 1927)
- The Cambria Dispatch (from 1929)
- The Mine Post (from 1951)
- The Portage Dispatch (from 1948)
- The Portage Dispatch (from 1912)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Pennsylvania
About Blair County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Cross Keys. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Cross Keys) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cross Keys. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.4459, Longitude: -78.4325 In this case, the coordinates for Cross Keys have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).