Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Cross Creek.
Our newspaper information for Cross Creek is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Cross Creek. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Cross Creek. Our list contains 62 papers that were published within 12 miles [19.3 km]<1> of Cross Creek.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Cross Creek.
Newspapers Neighboring Cross Creek ...
The following newspapers were published within 12 miles [19.3 km] of Cross Creek.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Cross Creek.
- Published In Burgettstown [Washington County] ...
- The Burgettstown Enterprise (from 1879)
- The Burgettstown Herald (from 1908)
- The Enterprise Call (from 1887)
- Published In McDonald [Washington County] ...
- M'Donald Outlook (from 1889)
- The M'Donald Argus (from 1887)
- The McDonald Record (from 1897)
- The McDonald Telephone (from 1895)
- The McDonald Weekly Telephone (from 1897)
- The Record-Outlook (from 1932)
- Published In Follansbee [Brooke County] ...
- Mill Town Review (from 1911)
- Published In Mingo Junction [Jefferson County] ...
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Published In Weirton [Hancock County] ...
- The Weirton Daily Times (from 1928)
- Weirton Leader-News (from 1921)
- Published In Noblestown [Allegheny County] ...
- Noblestown Times (from 1873)
- The first year of publication was in 1873, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 12795364
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Noblestown Times
- Holdings for: LCCN SN85055218
- Published In Wellsburg [Brooke County] ...
- Brooke County Record (from 1928)
- Brooke News (from 1937)
- The Daily Herald (from 1897)
- The Pan-handle News (from 1868)
- The Spokesman (from 1935)
- The Wellsburg Brooke County Daily Herald (from 1964)
- The Wellsburg Democrat (from 1866)
- The Wellsburg News (from 1914)
- Wellsburg Brooke County Herald (from 1971)
- Wellsburg Times (from 1921)
- Published In Steubenville [Jefferson County] ...
- We know of 52 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Steubenville. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Steubenville
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 12 miles [19.3 km]<1> of Cross Creek. This extended list includes all the papers from Steubenville. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Cross Creek
- Published In Canonsburg [Washington County] ...
- Chartiers Valley Notes (from 1980)
- Rural Notes (from 1875)
- The Canonsburg Daily Notes (from 189?)
- The Canonsburg Herald (from 1872)
- The Canonsburg Herald (from 1892)
- The Canonsburg Local-Herald (from 1888)
- The Canonsburg Notes (from 1886)
- The Canonsburg Notes (from 1900)
- The Canonsburg Notes (from 1894)
- The Daily Notes (from 1903)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Pennsylvania
About Washington County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Cross Creek. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Washington County: www.co.washington.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Cross Creek) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cross Creek. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.3290, Longitude: -80.4092 In this case, the coordinates for Cross Creek have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).