When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Cross Creek.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Cross Creek. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Cross Creek.
Large Airports ...
- Pittsburgh Intl. (PIT/KPIT)
- Morgantown Muni. (MGW/KMGW)
- Akron - Canton Rgnl. (CAK/KCAK)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Greater Pittsburgh Intl.
- Greater Pittsburgh International Airport lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Cross Creek.
- Official website: https://www.flypittsburgh.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Pittsburgh International Airport
- Allegheny Co. Airport (AGC/KAGC)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Washington Co. Airport (ICAO: KAFJ)
- Jefferson County Airpark (FAA ID: 2G2)
- Wheeling - Ohio Co. Airport (HLG/KHLG)
- Columbiana Co. Airport (FAA ID: 02G)
- Columbiana County Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Cross Creek.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Columbiana County Airport
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Beaver Co. Airport (ICAO: KBVI)
- Rostraver Airport (ICAO: KFWQ)
- Harrison Co. Airport (FAA ID: 8G6)
- Harrison County Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the west of Cross Creek.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Harrison County Airport
- Greene Co. Airport (FAA ID: WAY)
- Greene County Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Cross Creek.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greene County Airport
- Inter Co. Airport (FAA ID: 31D)
- Inter County Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the east of Cross Creek.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Inter County Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Pennsylvania
About Washington County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Cross Creek. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Washington County: www.co.washington.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Cross Creek), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Cross Creek) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cross Creek. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.3290, Longitude: -80.4092 In this case, the coordinates for Cross Creek have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).