When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Crooked Lane Crossing.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Crooked Lane Crossing. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Crooked Lane Crossing.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
- Baltimore - Washington Intl. (BWI/KBWI)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Teterboro Airport (TEB/KTEB)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Wings Fld. (ICAO: KLOM)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport (FAA ID: N10)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Crooked Lane Crossing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perkiomen Valley Airport
- Brandywine Airport (ICAO: KOQN)
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport (PNE/KPNE)
- Central Bucks County Muni.
- Central Bucks County Municipal Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Crooked Lane Crossing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Central Bucks County Municipal Airport
- Doylestown Airport (DYL/KDYL)
- Pottstown Muni. (FAA ID: N47)
- Pottstown Municipal Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Crooked Lane Crossing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pottstown Municipal Airport
- Spitfire Aero. (FAA ID: 7N7)
- Spitfire Aerodrome Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the south of Crooked Lane Crossing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spitfire Aerodrome Airport
- Quakertown Airport (ICAO: KUKT)
- Chester Co. Airport (CTH/KMQS)
- Burlington County Airpark
- Burlington County Airpark lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Crooked Lane Crossing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burlington County Airpark
- South Jersey Rgnl. (ICAO: KVAY)
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Pennsylvania
About Montgomery County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Crooked Lane Crossing. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Montgomery County: www.montcopa.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Crooked Lane Crossing), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Crooked Lane Crossing) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Crooked Lane Crossing. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.0856, Longitude: -75.3438 In this case, the coordinates for Crooked Lane Crossing have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).