When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Crestmont Village.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Crestmont Village. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Crestmont Village.
Large Airports ...
- Pittsburgh Intl. (PIT/KPIT)
- Akron - Canton Rgnl. (CAK/KCAK)
- Morgantown Muni. (MGW/KMGW)
- Cleveland / Hopkins Intl. (CLE/KCLE)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Greater Pittsburgh Intl.
- Greater Pittsburgh International Airport lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Crestmont Village.
- Official website: https://www.flypittsburgh.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Pittsburgh International Airport
- Allegheny Co. Airport (AGC/KAGC)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Beaver Co. Airport (ICAO: KBVI)
- Zelienople Muni. (FAA ID: PJC)
- Zelienople Municipal Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Crestmont Village.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Zelienople Municipal Airport
- Columbiana Co. Airport (FAA ID: 02G)
- Columbiana County Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Crestmont Village.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Columbiana County Airport
- Butler Co. Airport (ICAO: KBTP)
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Rock Airport (FAA ID: 9G1)
- Rock Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the east of Crestmont Village.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rock Airport
- Jefferson County Airpark (FAA ID: 2G2)
- New Castle Muni. (ICAO: KUCP)
- Washington Co. Airport (ICAO: KAFJ)
- Inter Co. Airport (FAA ID: 31D)
- Inter County Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Crestmont Village.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Inter County Airport
- Youngstown Elser Metro Airport (FAA ID: 4G4)
- Youngstown Elser Metro Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Crestmont Village.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Youngstown Elser Metro Airport
- Wheeling - Ohio Co. Airport (HLG/KHLG)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Pennsylvania
About Beaver County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Crestmont Village. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Beaver County: www.co.beaver.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Crestmont Village), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Crestmont Village) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Crestmont Village. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Crestmont Village
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Crestmont Village. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.5923, Longitude: -80.2715 In this case, the coordinates for Crestmont Village have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).