When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Crabtree Hollow.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Crabtree Hollow. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Crabtree Hollow.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Teterboro Airport (TEB/KTEB)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Republic Airport (FRG/KFRG)
- Westchester Co. Airport (HPN/KHPN)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Trenton Mercer Airport (TTN/KTTN)
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport (PNE/KPNE)
- Trenton - Robbinsville Airport (ICAO: KN87)
- South Jersey Rgnl. (ICAO: KVAY)
- Continue List (8 more) ...
- Burlington County Airpark
- Burlington County Airpark lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> miles to the south of Crabtree Hollow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burlington County Airpark
- Flying W Airport (FAA ID: N14)
- Flying W Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the south of Crabtree Hollow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Flying W Airport
- Red Lion Airport (FAA ID: N73)
- Red Lion Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Crabtree Hollow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Red Lion Airport
- Princeton Airport (IATA: PCT)
- Central Bucks County Muni.
- Central Bucks County Municipal Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Crabtree Hollow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Central Bucks County Municipal Airport
- Doylestown Airport (DYL/KDYL)
- Wings Fld. (ICAO: KLOM)
- Camden Co. Airport (FAA ID: 19N)
- Camden County Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Crabtree Hollow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camden County Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Pennsylvania Community
About Bucks County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Crabtree Hollow. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Bucks County: www.buckscounty.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Crabtree Hollow), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Crabtree Hollow) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Crabtree Hollow. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.1540, Longitude: -74.8338 In this case, the coordinates for Crabtree Hollow have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).