When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Coyne Lock.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Coyne Lock. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Coyne Lock.
Large Airports ...
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Baltimore - Washington Intl. (BWI/KBWI)
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Wicomico Rgnl. (SBY/KSBY)
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Harford Co. Airport (FAA ID: 0W3)
- Harford County Airport lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Coyne Lock.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Harford County Airport
- Smoketown Airport (FAA ID: S37)
- Smoketown Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the north of Coyne Lock.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smoketown Airport
- Lancaster Airport (LNS/KLNS)
- Cecil Co. Airport (FAA ID: 58M)
- Cecil County Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Coyne Lock.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cecil County Airport
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Chester Co. Airport (CTH/KMQS)
- New Garden Airport (FAA ID: N57)
- New Garden Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the east of Coyne Lock.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on New Garden Airport
- * (FAA ID: N71)
- * lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Coyne Lock.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on *
- Martin State Airport (ICAO: KMTN)
- Summit Airport (FAA ID: EVY)
- Summit Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Coyne Lock.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Summit Airport
- York Airport (ICAO: KTHV)
- New Castle Airport (ILG/KILG)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Pennsylvania Community
About York County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Coyne Lock. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for York County: www.york-county.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Coyne Lock), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Coyne Lock) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Coyne Lock. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 39.7673, Longitude: -76.2738 In this case, the coordinates for Coyne Lock have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).