When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Coveville.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Coveville. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Coveville.
Large Airports ...
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP/KISP)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Stewart Intl. (SWF/KSWF)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Teterboro Airport (TEB/KTEB)
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Greater Binghamton Airport (BGM/KBGM)
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Pocono Mountains Muni. (ICAO: KMPO)
- Stroudsburg - Pocono Airport (FAA ID: N53)
- Stroudsburg - Pocono Airport lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Coveville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stroudsburg - Pocono Airport
- Cherry Ridge Airport (FAA ID: N30)
- Cherry Ridge Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the north of Coveville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cherry Ridge Airport
- Blairstown Airport (FAA ID: 1N7)
- Blairstown Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Coveville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blairstown Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Trinca Airport (FAA ID: 13N)
- Trinca Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Coveville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Trinca Airport
- Wilkes - Barre Airport (FAA ID: WBW)
- Wilkes - Barre Wyoming Valley Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Coveville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wilkes - Barre Wyoming Valley Airport
- Scranton Muni.
- Scranton Municipal Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Coveville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Scranton Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Pennsylvania
About Monroe County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Coveville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Monroe County: www.co.monroe.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Coveville), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Coveville) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Coveville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.2123, Longitude: -75.2680 In this case, the coordinates for Coveville have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).