When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Coverts.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Coverts. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Coverts.
Large Airports ...
- Pittsburgh Intl. (PIT/KPIT)
- Akron - Canton Rgnl. (CAK/KCAK)
- Cleveland / Hopkins Intl. (CLE/KCLE)
- Morgantown Muni. (MGW/KMGW)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Youngstown - Warren Rgnl. (YNG/KYNG)
- Greater Pittsburgh Intl.
- Greater Pittsburgh International Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Coverts.
- Official website: https://www.flypittsburgh.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Pittsburgh International Airport
- Allegheny Co. Airport (AGC/KAGC)
- Cuyahoga Co. Airport (CGF/KCGF)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Arnold Palmer Rgnl. (LBE/KLBE)
- Cleveland Airport (BKL/KBKL)
- Erie Intl. (ERI/KERI)
- Dubois Rgnl. (DUJ/KDUJ)
General Aviation Airports ...
- New Castle Muni. (ICAO: KUCP)
- Youngstown Elser Metro Airport (FAA ID: 4G4)
- Youngstown Elser Metro Airport lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> miles to the west of Coverts.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Youngstown Elser Metro Airport
- Beaver Co. Airport (ICAO: KBVI)
- Grove City Airport (FAA ID: 29D)
- Grove City Airport lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Coverts.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grove City Airport
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Zelienople Muni. (FAA ID: PJC)
- Zelienople Municipal Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Coverts.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Zelienople Municipal Airport
- Salem Airpark Inc Airport (FAA ID: 38D)
- Salem Airpark Inc Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the west of Coverts.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Salem Airpark Inc Airport
- Columbiana Co. Airport (FAA ID: 02G)
- Columbiana County Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Coverts.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Columbiana County Airport
- Butler Co. Airport (ICAO: KBTP)
- Tri-City Airport (FAA ID: 3G6)
- Tri-City Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the west of Coverts.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tri-City Airport
- Greenville Muni. (FAA ID: 4G1)
- Greenville Municipal Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the north of Coverts.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenville Municipal Airport
- Warren Airport (FAA ID: 62D)
- Warren Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Coverts.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Warren Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Pennsylvania
About Lawrence County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Coverts. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Lawrence County: www.co.lawrence.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Coverts), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Coverts) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Coverts. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.9945, Longitude: -80.4162 In this case, the coordinates for Coverts have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).