When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Coventry House.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Coventry House. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Coventry House.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Teterboro Airport (TEB/KTEB)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport (PNE/KPNE)
- Wings Fld. (ICAO: KLOM)
- South Jersey Rgnl. (ICAO: KVAY)
- Burlington County Airpark
- Burlington County Airpark lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Coventry House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burlington County Airpark
- Continue List (11 more) ...
- Flying W Airport (FAA ID: N14)
- Flying W Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Coventry House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Flying W Airport
- Central Bucks County Muni.
- Central Bucks County Municipal Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the north of Coventry House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Central Bucks County Municipal Airport
- Doylestown Airport (DYL/KDYL)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport (FAA ID: N10)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Coventry House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perkiomen Valley Airport
- Camden - Burlington County
- Camden - Burlington County lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Coventry House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camden - Burlington County
- Camden Co. Airport (FAA ID: 19N)
- Camden County Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Coventry House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camden County Airport
- Red Lion Airport (FAA ID: N73)
- Red Lion Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Coventry House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Red Lion Airport
- Brandywine Airport (ICAO: KOQN)
- Cross Keys Airport (FAA ID: 17N)
- Cross Keys Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the south of Coventry House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cross Keys Airport
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
- Spitfire Aero. (FAA ID: 7N7)
- Spitfire Aerodrome Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Coventry House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spitfire Aerodrome Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Pennsylvania
About Montgomery County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Coventry House. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Montgomery County: www.montcopa.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Coventry House), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Coventry House) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Coventry House. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.0614, Longitude: -75.1243 In this case, the coordinates for Coventry House have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).