When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Coventry Close.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Coventry Close. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Coventry Close.
Large Airports ...
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- University Park Airport (SCE/KUNV)
- Baltimore - Washington Intl. (BWI/KBWI)
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Johnstown - Cambria Co. Airport (JST/KJST)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Capital City Airport (HAR/KCXY)
- Carlisle Airport (FAA ID: N94)
- Carlisle Airport lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Coventry Close.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carlisle Airport
- * (FAA ID: N71)
- * lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Coventry Close.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on *
- York Airport (ICAO: KTHV)
- Bendigo Airport (FAA ID: 74N)
- Bendigo Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Coventry Close.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bendigo Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Pennsylvania
About Cumberland County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Coventry Close. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Coventry Close), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Coventry Close) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Coventry Close. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.2701, Longitude: -76.9264 In this case, the coordinates for Coventry Close have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).