When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Courtneys Mills.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Courtneys Mills. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Courtneys Mills.
Large Airports ...
- Pittsburgh Intl. (PIT/KPIT)
- Akron - Canton Rgnl. (CAK/KCAK)
- Cleveland / Hopkins Intl. (CLE/KCLE)
- Morgantown Muni. (MGW/KMGW)
- University Park Airport (SCE/KUNV)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Youngstown - Warren Rgnl. (YNG/KYNG)
- Greater Pittsburgh Intl.
- Greater Pittsburgh International Airport lies 43 miles [69.2 km]<2> miles to the south of Courtneys Mills.
- Official website: https://www.flypittsburgh.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Pittsburgh International Airport
- Allegheny Co. Airport (AGC/KAGC)
- Dubois Rgnl. (DUJ/KDUJ)
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Arnold Palmer Rgnl. (LBE/KLBE)
- Erie Intl. (ERI/KERI)
- Cuyahoga Co. Airport (CGF/KCGF)
- Johnstown - Cambria Co. Airport (JST/KJST)
- Cleveland Airport (BKL/KBKL)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Grove City Airport (FAA ID: 29D)
- Grove City Airport lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Courtneys Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grove City Airport
- New Castle Muni. (ICAO: KUCP)
- Zelienople Muni. (FAA ID: PJC)
- Zelienople Municipal Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Courtneys Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Zelienople Municipal Airport
- Emlenton Muni.
- Emlenton Municipal Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Courtneys Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Emlenton Municipal Airport
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Venango Rgnl. (FKL/KFKL)
- Butler Co. Airport (ICAO: KBTP)
- Beaver Co. Airport (ICAO: KBVI)
- Greenville Muni. (FAA ID: 4G1)
- Greenville Municipal Airport lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Courtneys Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenville Municipal Airport
- Youngstown Elser Metro Airport (FAA ID: 4G4)
- Youngstown Elser Metro Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Courtneys Mills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Youngstown Elser Metro Airport
- Clarion Co. Airport (FAA ID: AXQ)
- Port Meadville Airport (ICAO: KGKJ)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Pennsylvania
About Mercer County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Courtneys Mills. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Mercer County: www.mcc.co.mercer.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Courtneys Mills), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Courtneys Mills) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Courtneys Mills. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.1131, Longitude: -80.0742 In this case, the coordinates for Courtneys Mills have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).