When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to County Line.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from County Line. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to County Line.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Teterboro Airport (TEB/KTEB)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Republic Airport (FRG/KFRG)
- Westchester Co. Airport (HPN/KHPN)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport (PNE/KPNE)
- Wings Fld. (ICAO: KLOM)
- Central Bucks County Muni.
- Central Bucks County Municipal Airport lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of County Line.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Central Bucks County Municipal Airport
- Doylestown Airport (DYL/KDYL)
- Continue List (13 more) ...
- Trenton Mercer Airport (TTN/KTTN)
- Burlington County Airpark
- Burlington County Airpark lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the southeast of County Line.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burlington County Airpark
- South Jersey Rgnl. (ICAO: KVAY)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport (FAA ID: N10)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the west of County Line.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perkiomen Valley Airport
- Flying W Airport (FAA ID: N14)
- Flying W Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the southeast of County Line.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Flying W Airport
- Red Lion Airport (FAA ID: N73)
- Red Lion Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the southeast of County Line.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Red Lion Airport
- Trenton - Robbinsville Airport (ICAO: KN87)
- Quakertown Airport (ICAO: KUKT)
- Princeton Airport (IATA: PCT)
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
- Camden Co. Airport (FAA ID: 19N)
- Camden County Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of County Line.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camden County Airport
- Sky Manor Airport (FAA ID: N40)
- Sky Manor Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the north of County Line.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sky Manor Airport
- Alexandria Airport (FAA ID: N85)
- Alexandria Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the north of County Line.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alexandria Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Pennsylvania
About Bucks County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for County Line. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Bucks County: www.buckscounty.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to County Line), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- County Line) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in County Line. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.1651, Longitude: -75.0602 In this case, the coordinates for County Line have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).