When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Coryland.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Coryland. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Coryland.
Large Airports ...
- University Park Airport (SCE/KUNV)
- Syracuse Hancock Intl. (SYR/KSYR)
- Greater Rochester Intl. (ROC/KROC)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Buffalo - Niagara Intl. (BUF/KBUF)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Elmira - Corning Rgnl. (ELM/KELM)
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
- Greater Binghamton Airport (BGM/KBGM)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Bradford Rgnl. (BFD/KBFD)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Bradford Co. Airport (FAA ID: N27)
- Corning - Painted Post Airport (FAA ID: 7N1)
- Corning - Painted Post Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Coryland.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Corning - Painted Post Airport
- Grand Canyon State Airport
- Grand Canyon State Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Coryland.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grand Canyon State Airport
- Wellsboro Johnston Airport (FAA ID: N38)
- Wellsboro Johnston Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Coryland.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wellsboro Johnston Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Eagles Mere Muni. (FAA ID: 40PN)
- Eagles Mere Municipal Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Coryland.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eagles Mere Municipal Airport
- Neno Intl. (FAA ID: NY18)
- Neno International Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Coryland.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Neno International Airport
- Tri-Cities Airport (FAA ID: CZG)
- Tri-Cities Airport lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Coryland.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tri-Cities Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Pennsylvania
About Bradford County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Coryland. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Bradford County: www.bradfordcountypa.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Coryland), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Coryland) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Coryland. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.9006, Longitude: -76.8583 In this case, the coordinates for Coryland have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).