When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Cornwall Terrace.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Cornwall Terrace. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Cornwall Terrace.
Large Airports ...
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Baltimore - Washington Intl. (BWI/KBWI)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Pottstown Muni. (FAA ID: N47)
- Pottstown Municipal Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Cornwall Terrace.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pottstown Municipal Airport
- Lancaster Airport (LNS/KLNS)
- Smoketown Airport (FAA ID: S37)
- Smoketown Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Cornwall Terrace.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smoketown Airport
- Chester Co. Airport (CTH/KMQS)
- Continue List (10 more) ...
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
- Brandywine Airport (ICAO: KOQN)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport (FAA ID: N10)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Cornwall Terrace.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perkiomen Valley Airport
- Allentown Queen City Muni. (ICAO: KXLL)
- * (FAA ID: N71)
- * lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Cornwall Terrace.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on *
- Quakertown Airport (ICAO: KUKT)
- Schuylkill Co. Airport (ICAO: KZER)
- New Garden Airport (FAA ID: N57)
- New Garden Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Cornwall Terrace.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on New Garden Airport
- Carbon Co. Airport
- Carbon County Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Cornwall Terrace.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carbon County Airport
- Jake Arner Meml. (FAA ID: 22N)
- Jake Arner Memorial Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Cornwall Terrace.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jake Arner Memorial Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Pennsylvania
About Berks County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Cornwall Terrace. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Berks County: www.co.berks.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Cornwall Terrace), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Cornwall Terrace) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cornwall Terrace. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.3147, Longitude: -76.0065 In this case, the coordinates for Cornwall Terrace have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).