When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Cornwall Furnace.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Cornwall Furnace. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Cornwall Furnace.
Large Airports ...
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Baltimore - Washington Intl. (BWI/KBWI)
- University Park Airport (SCE/KUNV)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Lancaster Airport (LNS/KLNS)
- * (FAA ID: N71)
- * lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Cornwall Furnace.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on *
- Smoketown Airport (FAA ID: S37)
- Smoketown Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Cornwall Furnace.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smoketown Airport
- Bendigo Airport (FAA ID: 74N)
- Bendigo Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Cornwall Furnace.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bendigo Airport
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Capital City Airport (HAR/KCXY)
- Schuylkill Co. Airport (ICAO: KZER)
- York Airport (ICAO: KTHV)
- Chester Co. Airport (CTH/KMQS)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Pennsylvania
About Lebanon County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Cornwall Furnace. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Lebanon County: www.lebcounty.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Cornwall Furnace), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Cornwall Furnace) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cornwall Furnace. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.2706, Longitude: -76.4058 In this case, the coordinates for Cornwall Furnace have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).