Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Corner Ketch.
Our newspaper information for Corner Ketch is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Corner Ketch. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Corner Ketch. Our list contains 53 papers that were published within 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> of Corner Ketch.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Corner Ketch.
Newspapers Neighboring Corner Ketch ...
The following newspapers were published within 10 miles [16.1 km] of Corner Ketch.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Corner Ketch.
- Published In Downingtown [Chester County] ...
- American Spectator, And People's Friend (from 1834)
- Brandywine Ledger (from 199?)
- Chescoun Press And Downingtown News (from 1934)
- Chescoun Press (from 1930)
- Chester County Archive (from 1875)
- Chester County Archive (from 1970)
- Downingtown Independent (from 1873)
- Downingtown Ledger (from 199?)
- Downingtown News (from 19??)
- Downingtown Review (from 1887)
- East Branch Citizen (from 1974)
- Independent Journal (from 1827)
- Republican Standard, And Downingtown Journal (from 1835)
- The American Republican (from 1809)
- The Archive (from 190?)
- The Chester County Journal (from 1866)
- The Daily Review (from 1888)
- The Downingtown American Republican (from 1811)
- The Downingtown Archive (from 188?)
- The Downingtown Bee (from 1889)
- The Downingtown News (from 193?)
- The Downingtown News (from 1930)
- The Temperate Zone, And Chester & Delaware Advertiser (from 1808)
- The Temperate Zone (from 180?)
- Published In Coatesville [Chester County] ...
- Anti-Masonic Examiner And Chester County Farmer (from 1831)
- Anti-Masonic Examiner, And Chester County Recorder (from 1830)
- Chester County Leader (from 193?)
- Coatesville Record (from 1908)
- Coatesville Times (from 1901)
- The Brandywine Review (from 1881)
- The Chester Valley Type (from 1861)
- The Chester Valley Union (from 1863)
- The Coatesville Journal (from 1951)
- The Coatesville Paper (from 1875)
- The General Advertiser And Journal Of The Times (from 1836)
- The Record Plus (from 1983)
- The Record Plus (from 1983)
- The Star (from 190?)
- Weekly Times (from 1879)
- Published In Honey Brook [Chester County] ...
- Honey Brook Herald (from 1928)
- Northern Chester County Herald (from 1946)
- The Rambler (from 1984)
- Published In West Chester [Chester County] ...
- We know of 46 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of West Chester. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for West Chester
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> of Corner Ketch. This extended list includes all the papers from West Chester. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Corner Ketch
- Published In Parkesburg [Chester County] ...
- Chester County Times (from 1875)
- Parkesburg Weekly News (from 1901)
- The Parkesburg Herald (from 1874)
- The Parkesburg Journal (from 1915)
- The Parkesburg Post (from 1935)
- The Parkesburg Press (from 1901)
- The Penny Saver (from 1987)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Pennsylvania
About Chester County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Corner Ketch. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Chester County: www.chesco.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Corner Ketch) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Corner Ketch. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.0370, Longitude: -75.7497 In this case, the coordinates for Corner Ketch have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).