When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Corner Ketch.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Corner Ketch. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Corner Ketch.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- Baltimore - Washington Intl. (BWI/KBWI)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Chester Co. Airport (CTH/KMQS)
- Brandywine Airport (ICAO: KOQN)
- New Garden Airport (FAA ID: N57)
- New Garden Airport lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> miles to the south of Corner Ketch.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on New Garden Airport
- Pottstown Muni. (FAA ID: N47)
- Pottstown Municipal Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Corner Ketch.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pottstown Municipal Airport
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport (FAA ID: N10)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Corner Ketch.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perkiomen Valley Airport
- Smoketown Airport (FAA ID: S37)
- Smoketown Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the west of Corner Ketch.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smoketown Airport
- New Castle Airport (ILG/KILG)
- Wings Fld. (ICAO: KLOM)
- Spitfire Aero. (FAA ID: 7N7)
- Spitfire Aerodrome Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Corner Ketch.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spitfire Aerodrome Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Pennsylvania Community
About Chester County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Corner Ketch. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Chester County: www.chesco.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Corner Ketch), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Corner Ketch) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Corner Ketch. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.0370, Longitude: -75.7497 In this case, the coordinates for Corner Ketch have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).