When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Coreze.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Coreze. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Coreze.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Baltimore - Washington Intl. (BWI/KBWI)
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Teterboro Airport (TEB/KTEB)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Wings Fld. (ICAO: KLOM)
- Brandywine Airport (ICAO: KOQN)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport (FAA ID: N10)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Coreze.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perkiomen Valley Airport
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport (PNE/KPNE)
- Continue List (15 more) ...
- Spitfire Aero. (FAA ID: 7N7)
- Spitfire Aerodrome Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Coreze.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spitfire Aerodrome Airport
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
- Camden Co. Airport (FAA ID: 19N)
- Camden County Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Coreze.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camden County Airport
- Cross Keys Airport (FAA ID: 17N)
- Cross Keys Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Coreze.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cross Keys Airport
- Camden - Burlington County
- Camden - Burlington County lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Coreze.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camden - Burlington County
- Burlington County Airpark
- Burlington County Airpark lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the east of Coreze.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burlington County Airpark
- South Jersey Rgnl. (ICAO: KVAY)
- Doylestown Airport (DYL/KDYL)
- New Castle Airport (ILG/KILG)
- Flying W Airport (FAA ID: N14)
- Flying W Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the east of Coreze.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Flying W Airport
- Pottstown Muni. (FAA ID: N47)
- Pottstown Municipal Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Coreze.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pottstown Municipal Airport
- New Garden Airport (FAA ID: N57)
- New Garden Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Coreze.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on New Garden Airport
- Southern Cross Airport (FAA ID: C01)
- Southern Cross Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Coreze.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Southern Cross Airport
- Red Lion Airport (FAA ID: N73)
- Red Lion Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Coreze.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Red Lion Airport
- Chester Co. Airport (CTH/KMQS)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Pennsylvania
About Delaware County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Coreze. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Delaware County: www.co.delaware.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Coreze), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Coreze) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Coreze. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 39.9926, Longitude: -75.3035 In this case, the coordinates for Coreze have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).